Session 1: Welcome!



Hi world! Again! :P,





It's been a long time since I wrote in my blog, since I finish my pre-intermediate course. In the past semester, I learned several things about my future career as a veterinarian, because I had new subjects as physiology, in which I learned many things about the functioning of the animal organism, but I have not finished because physiology is annual. I think that anatomy and phisiology have been the subjects which I more learned.


I did not have many sports activities due to time constraints and laziness, but in the new term I began phisical conditioning, a free elective and equitation and in my spare time, I went to saw a lot of movies in cinema with my girlfriend Camila, who is now also my classmate in the elective Pilot, of my dear Miss :P.


The challenges I had to face went all exams, en specially the Integrative exams, but the great victory of all exams was obtained at a 6.7 in phisiology, it was a great achievement.


To my friends outside the university could not see the lack of time is very difficult to match our free time because they are also college students, but if you spend much time with my mom and my nephews in the winter holidays and can also be much time with my girlfriend and go out with her to many places ^^.


Good bye! :)

3 comments:

  1. It's been a long time since I wrote in my blog, since I finish my pre-intermediate course. In the past semester, I learned several things about my future career as a veterinarian, because I had new subjects as physiology, in which I learned many things about the functioning of the animal organism, but I have not finished because physiology is annual (course)l. I think that anatomy and phisiology have been the subjects which I WW more learned.


    I did not have many WF sports activities due to time constraints and laziness, but in the new term I began SPphisical conditioning, a free elective and equitation and in my spare time, I went to VT saw a lot of movies in cinema with my girlfriend Camila, who is now also my classmate in the elective Pilot, of my dear Miss :P.


    The challenges I had to face went all exams, en specially the Integrative exams, but the great victory of all exams was obtained at a 6.7 in phisiology, it was a great achievement.


    To my friends outside the university could not see ^ the lack of time is very difficult to match our free time because they are also WW college students, but if you spend much time with my mom and my nephews in the winter holidays and can also be much time with my girlfriend and go out with her to many places ^^.

    Fernando,
    good you had a nice semester... congrats for your impressive mark!
    I'm sure you'll achieve many things in your life.
    Now check the correction and let me know your doubts ok?
    miss
    p.s. you got a 6

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been a long time since I wrote in my blog, since I finish my pre-intermediate course. In the past semester, I learned several things about my future career as a veterinarian, because I had new subjects as physiology, in which I learned many things about the functioning of the animal organism, but I have not finished because physiology is annual course. I think that anatomy and phisiology have been the subjects which I learned more.

    I did not have many sport activities due to time constraints and laziness, but in the new term I began with sports in my Faculty and equitation and in my spare time, I went to see a lot of movies in cinema with my girlfriend Camila, who is now also my classmate in the elective Pilot, of my dear Miss :P.

    The challenges I had to face went all exams, en specially the Integrative exams, but the great victory of all exams was obtained at a 6.7 in phisiology, it was a great achievement.

    To my friends outside the university could not see them the lack of time is very difficult to match our free time because they are college students too, but if you spend much time with my mom and my nephews in the winter holidays and can also be much time with my girlfriend and go out with her to many places ^^.

    ReplyDelete