Session 5: What to do and where to go in Santiago

hi!
What I could recommend places of Santiago to a foreigner?. In truth I am not a connoisseur of my city, but I'll try. One place I like most of Santiago, is the San Cristobal hill. There could be divided into two attractions to recommend, as is the metropolitan zoo and the monument to the Virgin Mary. The zoo is very entertaining, with many animals from around the world, very educational.

Second place is very appealing especially for Catholics, a large sculpture of 14 meters high and weighing 36.600 kg. It is very beautiful stand at the foot of the monument and also if it’s night, the Virgin is changing color, something very beauty. A third great place to learn is the "Barrio Bellavista" especially at night, which has a high activity of pubs, bars and discotheques. For tourists who like the nightlife, Bellavista is a good option, but always with caution that sometimes security is not very good, but personally I have never been robbed or something.
Another interesting place to visit place is the "Parque Padre Hurtado" located in the commune of La Reina and Las Condes. Very attractive especially in the month of September, for the Fiestas Patrias of our Country. The municipalities have made a series of activities such as tipical games, Rodeo samples, sale of many crafts, highly recommended for any tourist visiting Santiago for the month of September.

And finally a very beautiful area within the metropolitan area and in my opinion the most beautiful of all is the "Cajon del Maipo". It's where a foreigner can do many outdoor activities, from a simple walk to a hill, visiting waterfalls, horseback riding, picnic leave until canopy, rafting and paragliding for the more extreme foreign.

Well, those are the places that I recommend to any foreigner who comes to Santiago and I agree with several of my classmates with places to visit.
Good bye! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment