Session 8: IMPROVING YOUR FACULTY FACILITIES


Hello everybody!

My dear faculty... I think my faculty isn’t too bad, but we can do more for it. This year in the faculty, have been did a lot of things, in especial in the equestrian area, the authorities order to built a riding school (picadero), a troya and more related infrastructure like more stables. All of this is very good, en especial for the horse lover people.

However not all is good and it has things that not I like. Is very embarrasing to know that we are a one of featured faculties in the country and have some animals in poor conditions. One thing most importants to resolve of this situation is the feed, is a bad quality straw and the excuse roughly is "We have not more money for best feed". Maybe te excuse is truth, but always we have choices. In this context, I was thinking about this and reflecting, the terrain in Antumapu is very big (a lot of ha) enough to plow, seed and harvest to good quality feed, like ryegrass, clover, oats and thus, we can save money on food for our animals. We would improve the infrastructure for this.
Obviously is would only a propose and don't mean that I have a reason and pure true. Perhaps is not feasible, but is my opinion and I can err.


To sum up, this is a thing that more worry me and wrong our faculty, if we resolve this, we can change our face about the careful of animals and preach with the example.

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment